Bathtubs, wall tile, fiberglass fixtures, and countertops are warranted for a period of FIVE years against peeling or other failure of adhesion of the coating. Refinishing of sinks, floors, shower pans, spot (chip repairs) and all other surfaces are warranted for a period of ONE year against failure of adhesion, unless some other period is otherwise stated on the face of the invoice.
Leaks & Rust Exclusion: While many of the techniques and products we use can help in stopping leaks and eliminating rust, no warranty is given that any leak or rust will cease, fail to re-occur, or that any future leaks or rust are prevented as a result of refinishing.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions any of which will void any warranty:
- The surface must not be allowed to remain continuously wet from items such as bath mats left on the surfaces without drying out between uses.
- The fixture must not be used for water storage or contain standing water for extended periods of time.
- Damage caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- Damage, chips, or nicks caused by sharp or falling objects, by misuse or by accident.
- Staining from chemicals, rust or hair dyes. Rust may return to refinished areas especially in overflow or drain areas. The return of rust is NOT covered under warranty.
- You cannot use abrasive cleaners such as powdered cleansers. These types of materials will abrade the surface resulting in a dullness of the finish and possibly early failure of the finish.
- Any movement in the substructure of the surface which causes movement in the refinished surfaces resulting in a crack or split in the refinished surface, grout lines, laminate seam lines, caulking lines, or countertop/backsplash seams.
New finishes normally need 24-48 HOURS to cure thoroughly. Please do not use the fixture during this time and see to it that the repaired areas remain free of water.
Avoid placing heavy objects on a resurfaced countertop for at least three (3) days. Some finishes may be able to be used in a shorter timeframe. Please refer to your technician to see if your surface may be able to be used in a shorter time period.
In the event of any failure covered under this warranty, CHOICE Resurfacing will, at our option:
(1) repair the failed area;
(2) refinish the entire fixture;
(3) refund the price of the job to you.
Caulk is not warranted.
Shower doors are warrantied for a period of one year.
CHOICE Resurfacing reserves the right to charge, and customer agrees to pay a minimum of $75 fee for any service call on items not covered under warranty. CHOICE Resurfacing has the final decision as to whether damage is warranty or non-warranty. Travel charges may apply if the fixture is located out of our service area. Our service area is defined as 75 miles from our office location in Centerville Utah.